Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Tele & Heat

Does anyone really watch television shows at the actual time they air, on the actual television set?  Cause I never really do anymore.  I usually just DVR it, or watch it on Hulu, or Netflix, or megavideo.  I was just thinking because I've been home all day.

Today it got into the triple digits outside.  I live in Massa-freaking-chusetts.  How the hell is a human supposed to live in heat like that when our bodies have an average temperature of 96-98 degrees?  Imma boilin' myself up out there!!!  But actually.  I don't do well in the heat at all.  I remember one summer, about three years ago,  I was in my neighbors' driveway with my mom and my neighbor, the sun was blazing and I had a drink.  My mom was chatting, and I was finishing up the last drops of my soda.  One minute later I wasn't feeling too well, and I blinked to try and get the weird black spots out of my eyes.  Next thing I knew I was laying on the cement with nervous people all around me.  Fun times.  So I figured since today was hot, I might as well just chill inside, but that means that I get to spend time thinking about stuff like T. V. shows and human body temperature while I watch Criminal Minds.  (I love me some Criminal Minds.)

On a side note, I'm getting my wisdom teeth yanked on August 18th and I'm kinda sorta EXTREMELY nervous.  I've never had any kind of surgery before, and I know it's only minor, but D:  I've never even had an IV.  Color me kinda scared.

1 comment:

  1. I never watch tv shows when they actually air anymore either. Good luck with your wisdom teeth!

    ReplyDelete