Sunday, April 3, 2011

BEDA: April 2, 2011



Tell me, can you understand life as it happens, or do you have to look back on an event to fully understand?  Is there really a full comprehension going on when you're confused?  Take a conversation, for example; a conversation with a friend about a fight over... I don't know... Some social situation... A dance? Your friend comes up to you and starts talking rapidly at you about who-knows-what, and you're just hearing the words.  The names, or the praises and you just can't process.  Does that happen?  Or do you actually speak Teenage Girl?  Anyway, just a though I had.
Today I went for a walk with my dogs, Fenway and Parker, and... meh.  I'm not the biggest fan of being towed down a sidewalk by relatively heavy dog.  Not. A. Fan.

Okay, I'm good.  Orange Soda tastes yummy.

I'm gonna go watch Doctor Who now.

DON'T JUDGE ME.

Fine... judge.  See what I care.  Just wait until unicorns are growling in your window at night.  Then you can tell me if you still judge me.

LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment