Sunday, April 3, 2011

BEDA: Who I Am

Time.  Time works in strange, magical, and sometimes cruel ways.  SOmetimes it's too slow, other times it passes to quickly, and yet, it's inevitable.  Never again will there be a January 1st, 2000.  Ever.  We're all footprints in the wake of history and sometimes, to put it simply, things suck.  Adolescence is a time when things really suck.  But it's also the time where you journey to different places, and find yourself in a mix of nonsense all swirling together.  I want to find myself, and it's not going to plan, but maybe it is.  I used to fence.  I was complete rubbish, and I got a bronze medal in a competition, but I sucked.  It was a turning point for e and I quit after about a year because my friend moved up a level and didn't, but I don't regret that.  It just wasn't for me.  I'm finding out who I am, slowly through times, but I'm doing it.  However, the only thing that bothers me is when other people think they know who you are when you're not completely sure.  In the top ten on my Pet Peeve list.  I mean, really?  C'mon.

I'm gonna start posting a song of the day that's either stuck in my head, or just... You know. A song.  

Song of the day:   Dress and Tie (feat. Darren Criss) - Charlene Kaye

No comments:

Post a Comment