Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Tuesday

BEDA: Day 26.

Hang in there, guys, we're almost home.

"Happy Tuesday" was what Tess said to me before she ran off to catch her ride.  I watched her for a couple seconds, and then I thought about it.  Something in the way that you said that, Tess, really made a difference to me today.  Each day I try to find at least one thing that made all the bad stuff worthwhile, and it really made the difference today between an okay-iffy day and an awesome day.  So, thank you. *I give you love here (hugs, praises, etc., etc.)*  To return the plug that Tess did on her page, I'll do the same here because she's awesome.  I swear to god, it's like that girl is made of awesome.

Not to mention Glee was on tonight. *Impish smile*  That show makes me warm and fuzzy inside.

That sounded really weird when I read it back to myself, but I'm KEEPING IT IN.  Huzzah for not caring late at night when I should be asleep!!!

They sang it on my favorite show, and I adore this song because there's no way you can go wrong with it.

Born This Way - Lady Gaga

1 comment:

  1. awww...you're adorable. i love youuu too.

    you're made of double awesome.

    I HAVE A TAMBOURINE.

    im watching glee at the moment...we need to plan a flash mob.

    ReplyDelete