Saturday, April 30, 2011

BEDA: Obviously this post is important... and stuff...

April 30, 2011.  Last day of BEDA.

I'd like to say this was a fairly successful project, even if you think I didn't do so well.  It's been a rough month for me,and I'm proud that we got so many days done out of the thirty.  Good job, everyone, that's a wrap.  Although blogging everyday in April is done, I still want to try and blog at least twice a week, so someone get on that and remind me if I haven't gone a wild textual rant in a couple days.

Tonight is the second episode of Doctor Who this season and I want to watch, however, when that is over I'm rushing strait to my computer to watch Starkid's new musical Starship.  I IS SO EXCITED. :D (<-- me). Yay.

Also, today I practiced my guitar for at least 3 hours and I don't know if bar chords are my best friend or my worst enemy.  Let me ask my fingers when the swelling, redness, and numb-tingly-pain stops.

Also also, today I watched The Sorcerer's Apprentice.  To start it off I asked my brother if they were going to steal the Declaration of Independence... with magic.  It's surprisingly a really good movie.  The guy is so bad ass by the end, in the most dorky way possible, and I love it.  Watching it while sitting on an exercise ball was fun, too.

I suppose I should end this post with a bang, as it's last in the Great Adventure that was BEDA, but - hey, I'm not going anywhere.

Song of the day is a piece of Art, I think.



No comments:

Post a Comment