Wednesday, April 13, 2011

BEDA: Save & Reset

Two more days; that's all I need I can can just relax on spring break.  HOLLA AT ME. ;)
Hell High School has not been very kind to me in the past couple of days, but I just need back up until the 48 hours are done.  Wow, that's kind of dramatic...  Do you like the dramatic?  I like the dramatic. And now I'm rambling.....

Anyways...

All this mush I was very recently writing does have a point.  And that would be me.  No, well, actually what I'm trying to say is that I plan to keep doing this BEDA thing (though not so much at 10 in the evening),  throughout the month of April.  However, in two days I will be on April break.  Yay? Oh- I mean - YAYEAH!!!!  In such free time I have, there may be some time put into making this Writey-Wordy- Page full of Awesomesauce.

Now I'm  gonna sleep forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment