Wednesday, April 6, 2011

BEDA: A Good Idea?

Was doing BEDA a good idea???  Whatever.

 LET'S TALK ABOUT HAPPINESS. 

:D

Things that make me feel like a kid are awesome, to say the least; but the things that always make everything better are:
  • Crayons - I mean, seriously. How can you not love the waxy stick figures?
  • Cupcakes - Hell. To. The. Yes.  If anything makes someone feel better, it's a cupcake.
  • Watching your favorite TV show/Movie.... *cough* Doctor Who *cough*
  • Lurking on your friends' internets - You know what I'm talking about: Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Blogspot (Tess W, Imma stalk you).  Don't tell me you haven't done it.
  • Sleep.  'Nough said.
That's enough for one day....

OMG.  saw the creepiest thing standing outside a Staples... Someone in a suit, you know?  I think it was supposed to be the Statue of Liberty, but it looked like something out of a horror flick.

SOTD:  A Whole New World - from the Aladdin Soundtrack.  No link because you should know what it is. And if you don't.... SHAME on you.

1 comment:

  1. ...you caught me...

    it made me laugh:) you're too cute.

    ReplyDelete