Monday, April 25, 2011

BEDA: I Hate Mondays

So... I'm pretty busy today being a grumpy teenage girl to think, please leave a message after the tone.

Remember that cake I mentioned the other day... yesterday..?  Was that only yesterday?  Oh, God, this is gonna be a long week...  Anyway, the cake.  Yeah, it had blue frosting and when I say blue, I mean we-added-an-entire-bottle-of-blue-food-coloring-in-the-hopes-of-it-turning-TARDIS-blue blue.  So it was recently discovered that every single piece causes your entire mouth, including teeth and lips, to turn en electric blue.  Also, the offer of cake has been removed as a result of there not being any left.

Now, I shall leave you all in the hopes of watching Ghost Adventures on Netflix.  Have I mentioned that show is addicting?  In the I'm-never-going-to-sleep-again kind of way.

Song of the day is the song that's been stuck in my head (Thanks, Adriana ;) ).

Rolling In the Deep - Adele


I want a tambourine.

No comments:

Post a Comment