Friday, April 8, 2011

BEDA: Braid Wars

Have you ever looked at someone's braided hair and said to yourself, "Wow. That is one beautiful  and amazing plait"?  Honestly?  I remember when I was a little girl my mom tried to teach me how to braid hair, and I was a pro at it.  You name it, I could braid it.  Barbie dolls, my sister's hair (when it wasn't a mop-top), the neighbor's dog's tail... BOOM.  Braided, but when a family friend tried to teach me how to "Idiot Braid", as he called it, man, I just got so confused.  My whole world of braiding knowledge had been flipped upside down.  Only two hair strands were needed!!!???  What??  The new braid, also known as a twist, was all that I could think about.  And I couldn't figure out how it worked...  So, after a while I just stopped braiding completely;  My rebel fleet had taken so much damage we retreated from the wrath of Empire "Idiot Braid"s and all other braids imaginable.  Years, I forgot how to braid...  Until I decided to attack the French Braid-Selfie.  MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. I don't know why, or how, but I did, and now I can idiot braid hair, and fishtail hair, and YEAH!  Take that Idiot Braid!  My Rebel forces destroyed your Hoth base and there ain't nothing you can do about it.

no song today.  Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment